Lisa Verge Higgins writes about best friends. From ONE GOOD FRIEND DESERVES ANOTHER,
HOW MANY OF THESE DATING RULES HAVE YOU BROKEN?
1. Choose Your Own Man
2. Make Sure Your Friends Approve
3. No One-Night Stands
4. Trust Your Instincts
5. Never Make the Same Mistake Twice
6. After a Break-Up, Wait Six Months Before Dating Again.
Dhara, Kelly, Marta, and Wendy have been the closest of friends since college. So close, that after a series of romantic disasters, they bond together to create Rules of Relationships to keep their hearts safe.
Years later, the rules seem to have worked . . . until Marta discovers that her hot boyfriend is married, Kelly begins a risky love affair, Wendy inches closer to a pre-marital infidelity, and, most shocking of all, Indian-American Dhara suddenly agrees to an arranged marriage.
Hearts are about to be broken and the bonds of friendship are tested. Is it possible to find true love, when you're breaking all the rules?
I am giving away a print copy of ONE GOOD FRIEND DESERVES ANOTHER. To enter the giveaway,
1. Leave a comment about a special friend in your life.
2. This giveaway is open to all readers.
3. Comments are open through Friday, July 13, 10 pm in Hawaii. I'll post the winner on Saturday, July 14.
Kim in Hawaii
To learn more about Lisa and her books, check out her website at www.lisavergehiggins.com.
|I have three special friends here in Hawaii -|
Renee, Nadja, and Ivy!