We have winners at SOS Aloha!
Review of SHERLOCK HOLMES, GAME OF SHADOWS
- Eli is the winner!
Groundhog Day, New Amsterdam, and Fighting Falcons
- LSU is the winner!
We also had some eye candy along the way:
- Opening sequence takes place aboard Hawaiian Airlines inbound to Honolulu. It is my airline of choice when flying to the mainland. The cabin is comfortable, the crew is friendly, and the prices are competitive. I recommend anyone coming to Hawaii to fly Southwest (or another budget airline) to Las Vegas or the West Coast to catch a flight on Hawaiian Airlines.
- The show cuts to Steve and Lori climbing up the Koko Head stairs. Koko Head rises on the east side of Honolulu, near Hawaii Kai and Hanauma Bay. The trail follows an abandoned World War II-era railroad track straight up the side of Koko Crater. Here is a link to a local's perspective of "nature's stairmaster."
Luckily, we are entering the February sweeps, so we can expect more new episodes. For May sweeps, all the news outlets are buzzing that NCIS: LA will come to Hawaii followed by Hawaii Five O going to LA for a two night "high octane" drama.*
|Kensi's visit was too short in Hawaii.|
To learn more about Hawaii Five O, including last night's episode, check out its the CBS website at this link. I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,
1. Leave a comment about two (or more) shows you'd like to see "cross over" with each other.
2. This giveaway is open to all readers.
3. Comments are open through Monday, February 13, 10 pm in Hawaii. I'll post the winner on Tuesday, February 14.
Kim in Hawaii
* Hawaii Five O and NCIS: LA may be on the same network but they have different producers. No doubt CBS suggested the crossover. This crossover reminds me of two NBC dramas that crossed over - can you name the shows? I'll give you a hint - one show was filmed in Baltimore and the other in NYC. The cross over was successful that one character from the Baltimore series joined the spin off from the NYC series. I'll publish the answer on Thursday.
|Let's see if we can book Hawaiian Airlines to Honolulu ...|